When placing your order with Sequined Limited (‘us’) you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
When you place an item on your wishlist it does not guarantee the item. We will contact you once the item is back in stock.
Sequined Ltd reserves the right to cancel any order at any time providing a final payment has not been taken. In the event a deposit has been taken you will be given a full refund.
Items ordered that may be temporarily out of stock or paid on reserve will automatically be charged immediately upon purchase. A refund is available anytime after placing your order.
Items that are ‘Samples’ may have been used for lookbook shoots and might have some slight cosmetic markings. Please contact us directly if you want further information about a sample before purchase.
Prices and availability of goods is subject to change without notice.
Before and after a item is order it is your responsibility to do the following:
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions as listed
- Ensure all the information we have requested is correct and complete
- Check your delivery details carefully and contact us when in doubt.
- Read our delivery times and plan in advance safe alternative delivery arrangements if you are likely to be out (e.g to delivery good to a neighbor or at your work place)
- Have realistic delivery expectations, appreciate that to pick, pack and ship items takes time. If an item is out of stock or your have put a reserve adhere to our delivery times as stated. When in doubt please email us before placing a order.
- Take advantage of the Royal Mail Tracking number we email you once a item has been shipped to check up on the status of your order
- Understand and adhere to the fact that we are selling items not lending them. If you decide you simply do not want an item, you will need to pay for the good to be returned to us.
- Return items must be unused, in the condition you received them and in their original packaging.
- Agree with us in advance if you are going to return goods that are faulty or incorrect. Accept to pay the delivery fees, which will usually be returned once the problem has been resolved.
- Agree that unless faulty bespoke items are made to measure and cannot be returned.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our web site are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
A Contract between the customer and Sequined Ltd for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and dispatched (at which point the buyers credit/debit card will be charged for the value of the goods dispatched). This does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
The materials in this site are provided without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Sequined Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Sequined Ltd does not endorse that the functions contained in the materials will be error-free, nor that defects can or will be corrected, or that this site or the server are free of viruses or other harmful components. Sequined Ltd does not certify or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials advertised. It is your responsilbity, and NOT Sequined ltd to assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction e.g dry cleaning and repairs caused after a item has been bought. The above exclusion may not apply to you as applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Sequined Ltd be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials advertised or made available from this site. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall Sequined ltd’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.