Calling all budding artists/illustrators!
We are currently offering an internship for a talented illustrator/artist to come on board to support us to develop illustration/artwork for placement prints in our London Studio. We offer a friendly, supportive atmosphere to work within and allow you to bring forward your creative flair whilst giving you the opportunity to gain exposure to a small fashion business and its operations.
- Illustration of artwork
- Development of graphic/print design
You will gain skills such as:
- Developing illustration/graphic work from paper to digital work.
- Creating repeats and placement prints
- Preparing artwork to send off to printing bureaus.
Duration and skills needed to apply:
- Flexible working hours between March and April 2014
- Must have excellent drawing skills (CAD skills can be provided with in-house training).
- The post is flexible and suitable for a student or recent fine art/textiles/graphics graduate.
To apply please send a short CV and images of your artwork to email@example.com or contact us here